Writers' Tears Double Oak Whiskey
Brand Writers Tears
Writers’ Tears Double Oak is a blend of the two premium whiskey styles aged in two types of wood – American and French Oak. It is triple-distilled, non-chill filtered and bottled at 46% ABV. The new expression is made possible by a close collaboration between the Walsh family in Ireland’s County Carlow and the Legaret family in Cognac, France. 46% ABV
- Nose: Dashes of sweet vanilla, notes of cinnamon, plum and poached pear.
- Taste: Pressed grapes and citrus zest.
- Finish: Chocolate undertones and lingering spice.
- Gold Medal | San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2020
- Master Medal | The Irish Whiskey Masters 2019
- 94 Points | Whisky Advocate 2019